This week on the 365 Message Center Show
The new Yammer is shifting out of preview, with it’s largest list of updates in a long time. Yammer has become a community platform, evident in it’s change from Yammer groups to Yammer communities. The updates bring more community management features to encourage conversation.
- Microsoft Teams gallery view — 49 participants
- General availability of the new Yammer
- Rename title column in SharePoint lists and libraries
- New tasks experience becomes generally available in Outlook on the web
- Automatically block guest access to new OneDrive and SharePoint files until scans are complete
- OneDrive Sync Help Pane on macOS
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: https://MessageCenter.show
See all the other 365 Message Center Show posts: #365MCS Recap Posts
Originally published at Daniel Glenn.